Did you know Peaches are useful for the following Medical Conditions?
- Peaches have hypertensive properties and they can stimulate gastric secretions and ease digestion.
- Peaches are recommended for acute, infectious diseases.
- They are recommended for reducing cholesterol in blood
- Prevention of cardiovascular, renal diseases and anemia.
- Peaches are used in abdominal colics and rheumatism pains.
- As tea they are recommended in convulsive cough.
- Peaches are recommended for convalescence, for those who are in advanced states of fatigue or depressive states. It charges and regenerates energetic reserves through its rich containment of sugar and carbohydrates.
- Peaches contain phosphorus, which is recommended to protect the nervous cells. Vitamin A, B1 and B2 are irreplaceable for the balance of the nervous system
- They achieve the synthesis of hemoglobine, maintain magnesium in the body and strengthen the natural immunity.
Peaches eaten in the morning instead of breakfast regulate intestinal and hepatic functions, maintain the alkalinization of blood, favor asssimilation and nutrition.
The regular consumption of peaches is recommended to those with urinary lithiasis as well as for those who want to increase their urinary debit.
Peaches feed and regenerate the skin tissue.
Nutrients present in just 100 gm of peaches:
Vitamin A - 880 IU
Vitamin B - 02 mg
Riboflavin - 0.05 mg
Niacin - 0.9 mg
Vitamin C - 8 mg
Calcium - 8 mg
Iron - 0.6 mg
Phosphorus - 22 mg
Potassium - 310 mg
Fats - 0.1 gm
Carbohydrates - 12 gm
Protein - 0.5 gm
Dietary Fiber - 0.6 gm
Sugars - 9 gm
Calories - 46
Peaches have in componence water, dried substance, sugar, acidity, proteic substances, pectic substances, mineral substances (P, K, Mg, Fe), cellulose, vitamin C and other vitamins: P, PP, E, B1, B2, B9.