Dried Mango (New Season)
Our most popular fruit is a taste sensation and packs a very healthy punch when it comes to antioxidants.
Naturally, we supply our best-selling product in all four sizes:
- Snack Pack (70g)
- Share Pack (150g)
- Family Pack (350g)
- Bulk Pack (1kg)
Mangoes are widely considered as the 'King of Fruit' due to the abundance of vitamins and minerals found in the fruit which help the body to repair damaged cells and fight off illness whilst improving concentration and performance.
Tropical Harvest 100% sulphur-free, preservative-free and additive-free Dried Mangoes...
- are rich in a variety of phytonutrients, vitamins A, C and E which are necessary for healthy skin and the immune health
- provide a fast energy boost thanks to the naturally occurring carbohydrates (1/2 cup serving = 50g carbs)
- boost memory due to the presence of Glutamine
- ease digestion issues, such as heartburn and stomach discomfort, by balancing acid levels
- contain dietary fibre which helps to keep us 'regular' (1/2 cup serving = 3.7g dietary fibre)
Notable Vitamins, Minerals and Anti-oxidants:
- Vitamins C + E which help to keep our skin and bones healthy and strong
- Vitamin B6 which helps to keep our brains functioning by producing neurotransmitters
- Potassium for a healthy brain
- Iron to produce red blood cells
- Calcium for strong bones and healthy skin
- Copper, Magnesium, Niacin and Selenium
This fruit dries at a ratio of 10:1
*PLEASE NOTE: When placing your order, if you would like to go one step further than regular Australia Post satchels, you can take advantage of their free, safe and secure parcel lockers available 24/7, simply register an account here
and once registered, place your parcel locker number in your shipping
address with us and we can send direct to your parcel locker for you
(as long as your parcel us under 16kg.) This is highly recommended.