Australian Lime Dipped Dried Banana
The subtle lime juice flavour adds a tangy highlight to our tasty bananas, which are great for those of us who like a little 'zing' to brighten up our day!
Due to the popularity of this fruit, we are pleased to offer them across our standard range:
- Snack Pack (80g)
- Share Pack (180g)
- Family Pack (570g)
- Bulk Pack (1kg)
Tropical Harvest 100% sulphur-free, preservative-free and additive-free Dried Bananas are available in three varieties:
- Banana Longs - thin, chewy strips of banana
- Banana Whole - the banana, the whole banana and nothing but the banana
- Banana Dipped in Lime - strips of banana with the zingy citrus taste of lime
Bananas are high in carbohydrates, potassium and magnesium which makes them a strongly recommended part of any healthy lifestyle.
Tropical Harvest 100% sulphur-free, preservative-free and additive-free Dried Bananas Dipped in Lime...
- are a great source of energy due to the high carbohydrate content, which makes them ideal for a pre-workout snack or mid-afternoon pick-me-up (Snack Pack 100g = approx 600 calories)
- contain dietary fibre which helps to keep us 'regular' (1/2 cup serving = 3g dietary fibre)
- can be used for a great hangover cure as they contain high levels of Potassium, this is used to help replace lost electrolytes from the night before!
- help to heal stomach ulcers; according to recent research, dried bananas assist in repairing the stomach wall lining
Notable Vitamins, Minerals and Anti-oxidants:
- Vitamin C which helps strengthen immunity, heal wounds, prevent cell damage, promote healthy teeth and gums
- Vitamin B6 which helps to keep our brains functioning by producing neurotransmitters and helps convert protein to energy
- Potassium which helps muscle and nerve function, helps maintain the body’s proper electrolyte and acid-base balance, and helps lower the risk of high blood pressure.
- Magnesium which helps in relieving fatigue, relaxing the muscles, nerves and blood vessels, thus relieving the symptoms of asthma, migraine headaches, tension and soreness in muscles etc
- Copper which helps reduce the risk of inflammatory disease by enhancing the activity of enzymes which are needed to maintain the elasticity of joints, ligaments and blood vessels
This fruit dries at a ratio of 7:1
*PLEASE NOTE: When placing your order, if you would like to go one step further than regular Australia Post satchels, you can take advantage of their free, safe and secure parcel lockers available 24/7, simply register an account here
and once registered, place your parcel locker number in your shipping
address with us and we can send direct to your parcel locker for you
(as long as your parcel us under 16kg.) This is highly recommended.