Dried Apples can be enjoyed all year around: in cooking and baking, as a healthy snack, or a breakfast topping.
Due to the popularity of this fruit, we are pleased to offer them across our standard range:
- Snack Pack (70g)
- Share Pack (150g)
- Family Pack (350g)
- Bulk Pack (1kg).
Apples are considered a superfood by leading nutritionists, as they are bursting with goodness.
Tropical Harvest 100% sulphur-free, preservative-free and additive-free Dried Apples...
- satisfy hunger pangs by slowing digestion and preventing blood sugar spikes which leave us feeling tired and hungry
- contain dietary fibre which helps to keep us 'regular' (1/2 cup serving = 3.7g dietary fibre)
- can help with weight-loss as part of a balanced diet and regular exercise program
- be consumed to aid with endurance exercise due to the antioxidant Quercertin
Notable Vitamins, Minerals and Anti-oxidants:
- Vitamin A, which helps maintain eye health and is an antioxidant;
- Vitamin C, which helps strengthen immunity, heal wounds, prevent cell damage, promote healthy teeth and gums
- Vitamins B5 + B6 which helps to keep our brains functioning by producing neurotransmitters and helps convert protein to energy
- Potassium which helps muscle and nerve function, helps maintain the body’s proper electrolyte and acid-base balance, and helps lower the risk of high blood pressure.
- Iron to produce red blood cells
- Copper, Magnesium and Selenium
- Antioxidant Quercertin, which has been shown to help boost the capacity for endurance by making oxygen more available to the lungs during exercise
This fruit dries at a ratio of 15:1
*PLEASE NOTE: When placing your order, if you would like to go one step further than regular Australia Post satchels, you can take advantage of their free parcel lockers available 24/7, simply register an account here
and once registered, place your parcel locker number in your shipping
address with us and we can send direct to your parcel locker for you
(as long as your parcel us under 16kg.) This is highly recommended.