Dried Australian Papaya
A truly sweet tropical fruit bursting with healthy benefits, best enjoyed as a snack, as part of a salad or as a breakfast topping.
Tropical Harvest 100% sulphur free, preservative free, additive free Dried Papaya is available in the following sizes:
- Snack Pack (50g)
- Share Pack (110g)
- Family Pack (300g)
Papaya fruit is and excellent source of dietary fibre, vitamins and minerals to keep us healthy and strong.
Tropical Harvest 100% sulphur free, additive free and preservative free Dried Papayas...
- satisfy hunger pangs by slowing digestion and preventing blood sugar spikes which leave us feeling tired and hungry
- have a wide range vitamins and minerals to help keep our skin healthy and bones strong
- contain dietary fibre which helps to keep us 'regular' (1/2 cup serving = 3.7g dietary fibre)
- can help with weight-loss as part of a balanced diet and regular exercise program
Notable Vitamins, Minerals and Anti-oxidants:
- Vitamin A, which helps maintain eye health and is an antioxidant;
- Vitamin C, which helps strengthen immunity, heal wounds, prevent cell damage, promote healthy teeth and gums
- Vitamin E, which helps reduce the risk of heart disease by promoting blood circulation whilst also protecting against free radicals
- Vitamins B5 + B6 which helps to keep our brains functioning by producing neurotransmitters and helps convert protein to energy
- Potassium which helps muscle and nerve function, helps maintain the body’s proper electrolyte and acid-base balance, and helps lower the risk of high blood pressure.
- Iron to produce red blood cells
- Copper, Magnesium and Selenium
This fruit dries at a ratio of 15:1
*PLEASE NOTE: When placing your order, if you would like to go one step further than regular Australia Post satchels, you can take advantage of their free, safe and secure parcel lockers available 24/7, simply register an account here
and once registered, place your parcel locker number in your shipping
address with us and we can send direct to your parcel locker for you
(as long as your parcel us under 16kg.) This is highly recommended.