(B) Dried Australian Pear SORRY SOLD OUT
Indulge yourself with the sweet, healthiness of pears. Tropical Harvest sulphur free Dried Pears are a nutrient-dense snack that can be enjoyed on their own or as part of a breakfast or salad.
Due to the popularity of this fruit, Tropical Harvest sulphur free, preservative free and additive free Dried Pears are available across the whole range:
- Snack Pack (70g)
- Share Pack (150g)
- Family Pack (350g)
- Bulk Pack (1kg)
Dried Pears are one of the best all round sources of nutrients and their subtle sweet taste makes them a firm favourite to be enjoyed regularly.
Tropical Harvest sulphur free, preservative free and additive free Dried Pears...
- are a good source of Vitamin C, copper and Folic Acid
- contain dietary fibre which helps to keep us 'regular' (1/2 cup serving = 3.7g dietary fibre)
- can help with weight-loss as part of a balanced diet and regular exercise program
- have higher levels of iron, potassium and pectin, a soluble fiber that helps control cholesterol levels and cellulose.
Notable Vitamins, Minerals and Anti-oxidants:
- Vitamin A, which helps maintain eye health and is an antioxidant;
- Vitamin C, which helps strengthen immunity, heal wounds, prevent cell damage, promote healthy teeth and gums
- Vitamin B6 which helps to keep our brains functioning by producing neurotransmitters and helps convert protein to energy
- Iron to produce red blood cells
- Copper which helps reduce the risk of inflammatory disease by enhancing the activity of enzymes which are needed to maintain the elasticity of joints, ligaments and blood vessels
This fruit dries at a ratio of 12:1
*PLEASE NOTE: When placing your order, if you would like to go one step further than regular Australia Post satchels, you can take advantage of their free, safe and secure parcel lockers available 24/7, simply register an account here
and once registered, place your parcel locker number in your shipping
address with us and we can send direct to your parcel locker for you
(as long as your parcel us under 16kg.) This is highly recommended.