(B) Dried Australian Watermelon
What better way to enjoy the feeling of Summer all year round! Our Dried Watermelon is sulphur free, additive free and preservative free and available in the following sizes:
- Snack Pack (50g)
- Share Pack (115g)
- Family Pack (300g)
Tropical Harvest 100% sulphur free, preservative free and additive free Dried Watermelon...
- help to maintain eye health thanks to the excellent source of vitamin A
- aid in weight loss, as part of a balanced diet, thanks to the low carbohydrate and sugar count
- can be used to help lower blood pressure due to the Potassium in the fruit
- contain dietary fibre which helps to keep us 'regular' (1/2 cup serving = 3g dietary fibre)
Watermelons are an excellent source of:
- Vitamin A, which helps maintain eye health and is an anti-oxidant
- Vitamin C, which helps strengthen immunity, heal wounds, prevent cell damage, promote healthy teeth and gums
- Vitamin B6, which helps to keep our brains functioning by producing neurotransmitters and helps convert protein to energy
- Potassium, which helps muscle and nerve function, helps maintain the body’s proper electrolyte and acid-base balance, and helps lower the risk of high blood pressure.
*PLEASE NOTE: When placing your order, if you would like to go one step further than regular Australia Post satchels, you can take advantage of their free, safe and secure parcel lockers available 24/7, simply register an account here
and once registered, place your parcel locker number in your shipping
address with us and we can send direct to your parcel locker for you
(as long as your parcel us under 16kg.) This is highly recommended.